Saturday, August 25, 2007

KL Getaway

Last weekend i was in KL. Met up with a few good friends in Sydney and some uni mates during the reception for the alumnus.

I was at Sungei Wang Plaza and happen to see the My FM crew having their 50hours Broadcast outdoor bonanza. Among those i saw was their main DJs some of which included Phoebe and the astro DJ which i duno how to spell her name. :p


I was at The Curve Damansara on Saturday and i saw this weird escalator. I'm wondering why would they want to do this? :S


We head towards the Paddington House of Pancakes for Lunch.


I ordered the Peach, Banana and Strawberry Smoothies and Mr Chin ordered the Blueberry Smoothies.


That's Tokyo..We've been there and have you?


My Favourite Treasure Box

Then we went to Cineleisure for the show Ratatouille. I pronounced that Rat followed by ta too eee but some pronounced it as Ra- ta-too-ee. I heard from the TV it say Rat and not Ra..hmm anyway let it be as long as we know what we are talking about. This show is rather weird Rat's cooking in kitchen and they control your hand movements by pulling your hair. Can imagine?


My Journey Home.....I've never tried catching a flight home from KL. Usually i will just hop on the bus in Pudu and head home. For a change Air Asia i'm coming!!

The waiting area


That's my flight! You would be thinking why am i still here snapping pictures when there are some who has already board the plane. Those people paid additional MYR10 for express boarding. You saw the cloud behind the plane?


I'm coming...


Went through the "back door"


I'm ready to go. Waiting for the rest to settle down


The rest is still keeping them self busy


Air Asia uses man power to move the so called "stairs"? Quite interesting isn't it?


Remember I told you the clouds? It rained!


Even heavier before take off. Tell you a secret...i was thinking hmm will i land safely?


This looks fake. But it's for real


Let's guess where is this. That's Pulau Pangkor. Thanks to Google Earth


Finally...i'm home and Landed Safely.





3 comments:

Ãngelu§ said...

LOL at the Ratatouille pronunciation dilemma XD

Sounds like you had some fun (away from ur workmates, heheh)

sarah y said...

Haha. You giving airasia free adverts is it.

Unknown said...

hahaha
sexy: yeah i see so many different pronounciations around :s

Sarah y: yeah man...should charge them commission for tht!

:d