Saturday, January 05, 2008

SPA Anyone?

I have a few post that i wish to update here such as the

1. GCP Christmas Dinner
2. Christmas Lunch cum Stella's Birthday


but nothing is more important than this.....


A Gift Voucher worth MYR200!!



A moment ago i realised it's a Balinese Massage...And of course i don't know what makes a SPA Balinese Style.

What is a Balinese massage?

A Balinese massage uses a combination of gentle stretches, acupressure and aromatherapy oils to stimulate the flow of blood, oxygen and 'qi' (energy) around your body, and bring deep relaxation and wellness.

What is a Balinese massage good for?

A Balinese massage works deeply to soothe damaged tissue, and relieve strained muscles and joint pain. The boost to your circulation will help reduce stress and rebalance your body.

quoted from goodspaguide.co.uk

By reading through the lines, i feel relaxed already....

What makes things worst/better (depends on how you judge it) is a whopping 4 Course Lunch Treat after the SPA.

humans these days are so pampered...

I'm a little scared though...who is that person who's gonna touch me....where are they going to touch? :S and do i need to rip my clothes off ah?

I think it's for me to find out and for you to know. Obviously not before i go. Basically means i have to go before the voucher expires.

*on a unrelated note* i was talking to my friend 2 days ago and came to talk about seeing the dentist. My last visit to the dentist was like 3 yrs ago. I think i need to go and get a dental check up soon.

yadda yadda....bling tends to procrastinate these days...just bear with me and i'm sorry

No comments: