Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Finally....

oh man....FINALLLYYY!!!

i have my internet!!!

i have so much blog entries to make as a result of this stupid streamyx connectionless for 3 weeks.

rmb i was saying i was preparing myself for the bomb last week?

there was no bomb...everything is perfectly normal and fine wor...

and i was told to take care...

what am i gonna do now?

take good care of myself definitely

i used to think if i go to bed at 11 and woke up at 7 means i dont have enough sleep. But you know what tht's a whopping 8 full hours. i usually force myself to sleep until 8 and drag myself forcefully to work.

and i was surprised to hear that one can sleep 5 hours a day and look so damn fresh.tht's weird or should i say admirable?

i definitely need at least 7hours.

anyway...let me think how many blog posts to update. if i don't now i'm gonna be frustrated for the next 3 weeks because i have on my hands KL trip, Jane's birthday, Lunch with Jane, christmas dinner, CNY dinner and for the next few days CNY pics to post and Bangkok Trip to boast about.

urgghh....stressnya

and the chatterbox is gone again....aduimak!!!

No comments: