Wednesday, June 18, 2008

i think i should never try to eat Kim Gary's set lunch on my own. the reasons underlying it was it's freaking huge a portion. well this is actually the only reason..hee hee

I ordered the Mark Six Curry costing MYR12.90 ++. Cheese Bakes curry with Sausage, Potatoes, Pork Chop, Chicken Wing and Ham Came with an Iced Horlicks and Borsch Soup. *i forgot about snapping pictures my apologies*

the damage was MYR13.4 and not limited to this. i'm feeling sleepy and a bit dizzy now. And my stomach is on FIRE!! the curry was very spicy...urggh...

lately my blog has been a bit dull...i know but need to bear with all these first b4 getting the internet connection live.

yesterday i was thinking hard of picking a date to go home. hahaha yeah i'm here not even a month yet and my cousin was asking me if i want anything from penang.(she's going back to Penang this Friday) the answer was yes....can i have my mum here? and my cousin said if your mom is here then your dad eat what? oh yeah hor...lol.

okie dokie....i shall go home one fine day.

No comments: