Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy April Fool's Day

Last week i realise how much my dad really care for me. I know how much he care for me la of course. It's just that i didn't thought it would be that much.

Immediately after i got myself a car, my dad bought me an insurance policy.
I remembered him saying that i need to buy my own and now he bought me one. @.@

Then he told me something tht i never thought he had done.

Then just yesterday he said "You better make sure you be good and don't make us worry!"

oh well i can promise you that i will be good anyway. The only time when i was naughty was my eagerness to go to Aussie and NOW im back!

Don't worry la daddy and mummy.

Back to the story at work.

The lady who sat beside me was on leave the whole week! And so i enjoy the cube on my own which i can solve uncountable Sudoku puzzles this week. LoL

and then come to think about how one of my colleague answer the phonecalls.

This lady said " Ok hor. Wait ar.."

I was like @.@ how can u talk to ppl like tht?

It might because i'm just not used to it at all.

And then about the few ladies who sat in the cubicles next row. One was on leave and work away from home cus she needs to look after her child.

Then another one has a hoarse voice but quite pretty.

The other one has a good figure but not pretty. Likes to be praise. And she came to work this week with a freaking thick makeup. With green eyeshadows! My god! *faints*. She sits diagonally from my place and i have to see her whenever i go to the toilet or whenever she stands up! Aiyoh can't stand her nia.

Drove to work a week already. First i need to head towards City area to drop my sister @ school then pass through the Expressway to Coastals Highway to Dell which streaches as long as 20KM. Far right?

and i need to drive 30 KMs a day.

Later Entry

Just got back from Gurney Plaza and i managed to get a Polo -T. Hahahahahahhaha....
And then went to buy the dessert i fancy near Weld Quay as well as my favourite LAKSA near my house. Fuiyoh it's freaking delicious!

And now i wanna go and clean my car. I think i need to polish my car and hope my dad have the time to teach me :D


No comments: