Tuesday, June 13, 2006

to those days

What happened on the night i arrived?
Parents has a great shock looking at my ankle.

Then..
Started unpacking. That made me realise how little stuff i have and how much food i brought home.

Then..
Decided not to work on Monday which is yesterday. Rested at home the whole day. Sleeping time scares everyone away. Woke up at 9am. Slept at 12pm to 4pm. Then slept at 12 am after the dinner. Elder sister ordered Fried Crab tht i'm quite sick of eating already during dinner.

Now..
Sitting in front of this lappie blogging away after i drove to work this morning that safely reaches Dell Asia Pac. Finished doing a few pricing files and now feeling a little restless because god knows how many times i yawned. I took 15 mins to walk from the parking lot to my office which normally can be reached in 5 mins time. And im back to work...work and work...

That's my life and how it's gonna be from now on. Just work work and work. I really miss those times i had in Uni and of course particularly the 10days in Sydney although i had a fractured ankle. I so wish that time can just stop there but it doesnt seems will do. Well as time passes by im sure we will meet each other again. Looking forward for tht time.

At the moment hoping to lodge an insurance claim to get back my AUD 300 spent on my fractured ankle. Wish me luck and also Hope to recover soon...

To Mr Chin, Min Li, Joy, Kim Teck and Yien Von
Thanks for your great care and hospitalisation when i was back then.
Thanks for the graduation gift too to all. Good Luck in Final Exams and Happy Winter Holidays

No comments: