Friday, December 22, 2006

2 more visits to the pancakes

I don't really rmb what is it called. This was eaten last saturday.

This was Wednesday's Dinner. Apple Fritters if i'm not wrong.

And this is Vienna.


The Open Air Car Park facing the 13.5KM Penang Bridge in Queensbay.

Updates about lately?
My usual hangout place for lunch is Queensbay. and...i have been so busy at work recently. In just these 2 weeks i worked 10hours of Overtime. Claiming extra $$ to fund my pancakes. Joking...

It's coming to Christmas again. This time Back in Penang. Friends organised a get together party in Gurney Place this Sunday night. Guess will be seeing a lot of high school mates. shall see if the countdown is still that hot in Gurney with Queensbay's existence.

I should be going back to work on Tuesday & Wednesday and on Thursday i'm heading to KL. I should be in KL until 2nd of January. So yeah See you next year.

After the KL trip i will be heading towards S'pore on the 6th. Have something really important to do there. Like what u must be wondering. Something like babysitting u know? Well i'll try meet friends there then cus i have nothing else better to do. Anybody wanna go to S'pore with me now? I will be there for 3 days. Any takers?

No comments: