Monday, December 04, 2006

too far

i didnt go for my floating session yesterday. instead i washed my car. besides i could feel the veins on my right leg is in pain. think i have to rub it with some cream again.

then i step my foot for the 1st time in Queensbay with mum and younger sis. I was there at qtr to 12 noon AND i have to emphasize the multi story and basement car parks are ALL FULL! 12 and it's FULL. my god.

There are so many shops those we havent had in Penang already sitting in the Mall. Like? I was so shocked when i see Diva. Also Momoe. Also Forever 21. Foodwise? TGI Fridays Of course. We had lunch at Laksa Shack plus some "Pao" from Baoz. Bumped into a few friends there too. I think rite Penang is really huge to be small.

then in the evening i met up with my collegues, MH and AC then headed towards Bkt Mertajam? It's almost around Alma already i think. DAMN FAR!! I could not imagine myself staying in that realy Far and Dark place. It is so ULU okay? The surrounding of the terrace houses are all the palm oil estates. Beng?

It was a Housewarming at my manager's new house actually. At least Seberang Jaya not so bad. Whoa her place too far and dark dii. No streetlights one you know? The road also "jit kang jit khut" fuiyoh...going back after midnight also scarie.

i went for a car service this morning. Appointment made for 9.30am. I waited for 2 hours to get it done. Costs me MYR152 point something cents. 2 hours of waiting and luckily i had my Cleo Magazine's companion.

then i dropped by Gurney Plaza. Not to see how quiet it is now but to buy something. I've got my new mobile phone hehe. The Pink one. yay!!

No comments: