Monday, November 27, 2006

came finally

The Targus Backpack finally came after almost 2 months. Approval over approvals and processes. From dept director to parts, and to manufacturing. It was afterall my fault cus i've got the part no. submitted wrongly. Got it rejected twice, approved thrice. The director must be thinking this Lim Bee Ling memang stoopid, already stated in the form to submit a new part number but still got it wrong.

anyways.....the backpack is really huge. Not very nice actually. At least nicer than my Leather Case. It belongs to me for as long as i'm still working. It's selling at MYR247 online and Quite pricey for a laptop case. I wouldnt get one like tht if i have the money. I would have bought Crumpler instead.

After my weekly floating as usual, i went to Gurney Plaza yesterday. Rose pink is now back to the display. Selling at a sticky price of 1299. I even touched it already. Left some of my fingerprints on the Clamshell. Which brings me to think about how am i gonna give my tender loving care when i bought it. There's compromise to things i think. Nice things are usually more difficult to handle.

yaya.....time flies. another week's gone and I need to get my bum move tomorrow off to work for another week.I could foresee how much work in coming days after US had done with their thanksgiving holidays. Claim OT? can fund my plan for a new mobile phone? fund my shopping list? definitely not enough.

having a aftermath effect of my afternoon nap. It isn't a nap afterall. I slept from around 2 to 6. Wondering how am i going to sleep later in another 3omins time. I think i can't be reading a book on my bed. Whenever i am, i will without fail definitely fall asleep. But that nap was so so satisfying. Satisfaction which could not outweigh my headacheness now. Should i read the book i bought on Friday which i stopped at page 41 this afternoon to put myself to bed? or should i finish up at least 1 issue of economist? or watch movie? or look at the ceiling and brainstorm a bit? but about what?

definitely no idea...

No comments: