Monday, November 13, 2006

1st meeting


Happy Birthday Gay Tay!!


I remember i still owe you a hug. Long overdue hug. The next time i see you rmb to keep your arms wide open. Do not misunderstand the rest of you; other than KT. It's a friendly hug.

Swipe Thrice and You Get the Free Gift. HSBC is so good to their members. A Portable Mobile Phone Charger it is. Available in 4 Colours. But they sent me Black when i want Green. Friendly to Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung and Motorola.

Eye detail the snapshot and you shall see a Jade Peach. It represents LONGEVITY. According to someone (my friend actually) You can only Buy the Peach for youself. No one can buy it as a gift to someone. I found it rather interesting. So i bought this from the Lilian Too Shop Called House of Fengshui in Gurney? Frankly, I usually call it Lilian Too's shop. And i found it Superbly cute.


Things has been piling up recently. But what? My Economist Magazine lord. I'm 7 issues behind and nobody has any idea how am i going to finish reading them to catch up when the new issue is coming in a week's time. errghhh....

to make things worst is i have loads of dramas to watch, movies to watch, places to go kai kai, food to eat, floating to learn and worst still meetings to attend.

I just made another commitment. Apparently i'm representing the South Asia Finance Team in Dell for their Qtr 4 Teambuilding Committee. I was *FRAMED*. Shit man i have absolute no idea what they are doing and what are expected of me. The only thing is know is i have a weekly committee meeting to attend until when the next qtr finally kicks off which is in February.

I could foresee how busy my schedule can be. I could be going home at 7 at times now. Sob sobbb....

And i have to attend 2 Full Day training next Tues and Wednesday. I could feel the "tiredness" now. Better make sure the training is effective man. See how i deal with a difficult person like KimTeck (*joking*)

Advice Taken. Sour and living in denial. Time tells and No Big Deal.

Father treated mom and I for dinner last night. The sister wasnt there; busy preparing for her SPM exams.

Mummy: Why not Xiao Long Pao?
Me: There are quite a number of Restaurant there other than this Xiao Long Pao shop. Can try Lemon Grass. ( Thai Restaurant, Not just serving lemon grass lah)
Papa: We shall see when we are there.

After 5 mins, when we were finally at Queensbay

Papa: Ohh i havent been here. This is my first time.
Me: This is my third time oni. Once Lemon Grass, 2nd Xiao Long Pao, and this time.

After 3 mins of driving around the shophouses. (both the babyboomers were still undecided)

Me: So eat what?
Papa: Okla Thai Food.

Mummy's happy Papa's happy.

Father said, the next time should be our treat. His birthday coming oh.

No comments: