Friday, November 17, 2006

blink! blink once again and it's gone!

do you have the same feel as i do? It's like Magic! Everything seems to be yesterday. A dream or a nightmare. Left to be judged.

To me the more the former is, the more the latter will become.

It's 16th Nov and come 30th marks a Great 1st anniversary. A remembrance, once forgotten, now remembered.

So what 1 yr has passed, and the road wasn't taken. Senseless direction. Aimless Ways. Millions and thousands of attempts, heaps of opportunity like no other, none given.

And It's coming to Christmas. Here except that this time it's in where i work called "A Great Place To Work" and not where i had fun.

To be involved in that committee board makes me feel like i'm back in Uni. Except that i get paid in my everyday work. But i din get extra pay for joining the committee. It's Totally VOLUNTARY.

As i come to think about this, It's a good to my resume writing in future. Also good to know diverse people ranging from Directors to small fries like me! It'll take it as part of my Working Experience in Dell.

What are expected of me before the 3rd meeting next Tuesday. Just now was the 2nd. (realise how close the committee meeting is? Even SUAMS don't have such regular meeting. If there is dun think this person i know off called F could even make it! *bluek*)

A Christmas Theme i need. Make a few calls and get quotes.

I realise how glamorous i can be at times. Or LAME? I think i'm coming closer to lame. Well, being too serious doesnt create the right atmosphere. Humans need entertainment!!

No comments: