Saturday, November 11, 2006

TGI Friday's

i bet you would know this famous restaurant serving steaks around the globe. It's coming to Queensbay. Opening on the 1st Dec.

A friend of mine was so excited of its opening that she went for the interview. And she is offered RM1K for a Hostess position. Mind me here is she's just like me graduated from University. UQ okay? Oh..well she opted the job for the food not for the money cus she's already earning big bucks from her data entry job. Staff discount 50% in TGI Fridays you know? If i could go "pei lou" i would want. All food at half price. *drools*

Another F&B outlet called Baoz also opening. Some shop selling pao lor if you don't know. A friend told me and i have not much idea on it either. So we shall see.

Yesterday the pricing team(us) went for a lunch. Manager's treat. This time "Xiao Long Pao" at one of the Chinese Restaurant in Queensbay. The thing that excites me the most is the Porcupine look-a-like "pao". It's yummy although it looks really gross. haha... I forgot to take a picture of it. ill make sure snap one when i go again.

I went to learn how to "phu" (float) this morning. I guess 2 hours in the water i was. Quite fun! I'm gonna make it a routine from now on.

My excitement for a new phone came nosedive when that lady told me Rosy Pink
Yeah this one is Limited in Edition. Only 40 available in M'sia. Sold Out means OUT! *faints*
So so unbelievable OK!!!???!! and hell this is a lil bit more expensive than the airy blue and luster black. WTH!
I'm darn sure She was pulling me leg!!!

No comments: