Sunday, November 05, 2006

training...

The New Qtr Training Schedule is up. I was told to attend the training called "Dealing With Difficult People". Frankly I prefer the Microsoft Excel training instead. But my direct report sent MH to the training already. What's worst is this training will be held in Dell itself when the Microsoft Excel Training will be in Island Plaza. uh ohhh....so bizarre!

I hope the training would be fruitful so that i know how to deal with Difficult People around. I can think of a few already. Those really top ones. lol....

My manager managed to earn extra monies for referrals program. So she treated us lunch. It was yesterday and hmmm...i think it will sound kinda crazy to you. We drove all the way from Bayan Lepas down to Waka Japanese Restaurant at The City Bayview Hotel on the Upper Penang Road. In the end we took around 2.5 hrs for that lunch treat. 1.5 hrs less work? Absolute NO!.. In the end i have more work to do. It's now gonna be piling up on Monday.

It does really matter cus she's gonna treat us for another lunch next Friday. At this Chinese Restaurant in Queensbay serving "Siu Long Pao". More work on top of more work. At the rate of how i'm eating, The 5KG lose for the past 2 months which i wish to maintain, now doubtfully i could. It could be tricky. Last night, i went for Steamboat@ Flame for a SC's Birthday. I was darn FULL. Her cake was interesting. Green Tea Cake with Red Beans. Yummieee.... more calories added. :(

Now that i'm ard **kg, i wana lose another 2 kgs. I hope.

I've just decided a few days ago to allocate my time to learn how to swim instead of gym. I got myself a pair of Swiming Suit and Goggle this afternoon. It costs me A BOMB!! It has been raining lately and i doubt i can jump into the pool as soon. I can't even follow my schedule today for my car wash you see.

I am a few Hundreds Dollars Richer yesterday after helping out my friend with her Data Entry work. Thanks D! Do "yik" me next time if there are any additional reports to complete.

I'm quite close to my new shopping list. An example will be getting a new Mobile Phone Z610i it is. Can you imagine how pink will look like when even black is SOooOo SOooooOooO COOL!! I bet it's gonna be COOL + HAWT!!


I'm gonna go Rock Redbox again tomorrow. lol

Later Entry...

As i was busy chatting on MSN with KT while touching up on my Japanese, The Perfect Man plays my favourite song. Which reminded me sooOooo...much of Sydney. Sorry, i just can't help it everytime when i hear it. Redbox doesnt have that song. At most is Wake Me Up When September Ends. Not Collide.  ばか!!!

2 comments:

~kimochi~ said...

difficult ppl? me?? hehe.

I also want that phone! So cool!!

Unknown said...

lol..u wanna be one of them? don't worry you didn't top the list yet.

Cool hor? get one for urself too when u are back. New yr, New Resolution, New Job, New Phone, New Car and maybe New Girlfriend. :p