Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Food Galore...plus randomss

Birthday Cake for SH : Tiramisu from Ritz Cake House



The Treasure Box(Version 2) from Paddington House of Pancakes Queensbay Mall.

The Appetizer : Chicken Caesar Salad

Soup from Menu: Scallops Chowder

That came with a few pieces of Garlic Bread. And they tasted so Yummieee...!

The most important dish of the night. Pork Ribs

We were all too excited with the Ribs and all left when i fed myself to reach full, left the Rib Bones

A ma ma tei dish. Seafood Platter. Cus the Salmon wasn't fresh


Interested to dine in @ Ribs? Yes the shop is called Ribs and not Typhoon or Tsunami or the Hurricane. Ring me and date me!

Sunday @ Jusco Queensbay Mall. The Parents and the daughter was standing right in front of this stove looking at the lady completing the Kaya Balls designs. We bought 10 balls for a try.


On the 14th Day of the 1st Chinese Lunar Month, I went to this Famous Temple. Where my godmother resides. The Guan Yin Temple. The last time I paid Guan Yin a visit was before I left Sydney.
A lot of Penangites maybe not just that but KLians or Ipohans and etc. came all the way to pay " Tai Sui" here in this Temple. Interested to pay this temple a visit? It's located on the Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling next to the Penang Chinese Town Hall.

No comments: