Saturday, March 03, 2007

Dealing with Emotions...

i took half day off yesterday from work. Went to work at 8.45am. Left at 11.45am. Amazing hours isn't it? I was supposed to only leave at 12.45 but i could not be bothered anymore.

I am too sleepy to bother much. I'm bored to even care. I'm too exhausted to be more precise.

You know the kind of feeling when you feel so cranky and bored at work that you do really need a break? Yes i had that feeling ever since after CNY.

So i spent the half day lunch-ing and most importantly enjoying my afternoon nap which is so much satisfying. I think i would cross the line to say I haven't had enough sleep yet. But this is just it. I haven't had a good night last night cus for some unknown reasons my stomach feels uneasy.

And now i don't know what am i going to do today. It feels like going to watch a movie but ....more reasons to consider.

I do feel "WU LIAO" Sad isn't it? It is so pathetic.

No comments: