Friday, June 08, 2007

Just feel like sharing what i found from the web

A Snapshot of those who acted in 花樣少年少女

And to those who is interested in Wu Chun. He has a personal blog on Wretch which he updates regularly.

In my thoughts, he is one of the first artist i knew of who practices transparency. He communicates to all his fans via blog such as giving them updates on what he is up to and what is he going to be tied up with.

Correct me if i'm wrong if there are any other artist who does the same thing before Wu Chun. I think it does play an important part for the artist to keep their fans updated just like what he did. In a way we know what is going on and best is via blog they have become friends.

Isn't that point great to be taken?

Anyway...i admire his style of being transparent for a comparable artist.

加油!!

Who knows..he might happen to drop by my blog and read this. And if you really do..type a few words for me.

I think i'm dreaming already...and it's getting close to my bedding time.

chane~

No comments: