Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ocean's 13

Just now 5.40pm t0 7.50pm. I think the movie was Great. I shall turn back time to Ocean's 11 and 12. One movie ticket each plus a small popcorn combo. It was all under "grandpa's" account. You know who grandpa is? *BINGO* The place I work for...

I could not remember if i mentioned i had to go for a blood screen today. 42 lab tests altogether.
Check list for blood screen.

24hrs of Fasting - Pass
Auntie Visit - Fail
Flu - Fail

So in the end, Blood Screen postponed to Next Monday.

Let's talk about good food!!

*********************************

Make your own Sukiyaki

This reminds me of Fish Market

Korean Hot Pot

Picture speaks all. MYR16.50 each and it's deluxcious

Seafood Napolitana

My Fav Chicken Pie from DOME

Glutinuous Rice Ball

Korean Side Dishes...Tasteful

Gingko "Tongsui"

Pad Thai

No comments: