Monday, August 25, 2008

A Game

I was reading one of the random blogs and i found this quite interesting. Well take a chance to know me well and better. Rite?

Let's see....
Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post the player then have to tag 5 people and post their names, then leave a comment at their blog, letting them know they got tagged.

Starting time : 6.38 PM
Name : bling
Sisters : 2
Brothers : 0
Shoe size : 7
Height : 167
Where do you live : KL
Favourite drinks : Iced Chocolate (because i had to stop drinking coffee)
Have you ever been on a plane? : lost count
Fallen asleep at school : yes
Broken someone's heart : i think yes. cus i'm quite mean
Fell off your chair : not yet
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : i'm an ordinary girl after all. Yes
Saved e-mails : one in my draft. planning to send to my 38 friend when i can't take it anymore.
What is your room like : Square shaped. A queen sized mattress. Next to it is my mini wardrobe and a little table at one of the corner housing my PC.
What is right besides you : which side? Right: My manager. Left: Juin
What is the last thing you ate : Tiger Biscuit
Ever had chicken pox : Not yet.I'm immuned. Need to go for the Jab when i turn 36 y.o
Sore throat : twice last month
Stitches : nope. I'm very afraid of pain.
Broken nose : i hope not.
Do you believe in love at first sight : no
Like picnics : during winter please.
Who was/were the last person you danced with : i don't rmb who because it happened 2.5 yrs ago.
Last made you laugh : i laughed a lot . so i don't keep track.

Today
Did you talk to someone you like : nope
Kissed anyone : nope
Get sick : nope
Talk to an ex : do you mean ex-colleague?
Miss someone : always
Eat : I live to EAT!

Best feeling in the world : being Loved.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : NO!! i hate soft toys.
What is under your bed : parquet floor
Who do you really hate : who lie to me
What time is it now? : 6.53PM
Is there a person who is on your mind now : yes
Do you have any siblings : yes
Do you want children : yes
Do you smile often : very much
Do you like your hand-writing : sometimes because i do scribble and it turns out horrible
Are your toe nails painted : yes. It's pink :)
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : close friend's
What colour shirt are you wearing now : Black
What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday : Watching Speech in Silence
I can't wait till : the truth is revealed.
When did you cry last : last night.
Are you a friendly person : Yes
Do you have any pets : nope. but i loved to have one.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now ? : at work i guess
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now : nope
Do you sleep with the TV on? : i often fell asleep during the afternoon when the TV is on.
What are you doing right now? : duh....playing this game
Have you ever crawled through a window? : nope
Can you handle the truth? : YES!
Are you too forgiving : YES!!
Are you closer to your mother or father : Both depending on what issue.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : in the airport with Suvians presence.
How many people can you say you've really loved? : 4
Do you eat healthy : always make sure there are vegetables in every meal.
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex? : i do have pictures with my ex-colleagues
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : nope
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : its her and him
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : loud when i talk and quiet when i'm thinking hard.
Are you confident? : yes

3 Things I was doing 10years ago
Study, Eat and Sleep.


3 Things on my to-do list today
Finish up the drama Speech of Silence
Pack my bag
Read my novel

3 Things I would do if I were a bilionaire
Buy a big house
Sponsor my parents for a holiday around the world
Donate to charity

3 of my bad habits
Lazy
Procrastinate
Biting my nails

3 Places I have lived in
Penang
Sydney
KL

5 Jobs I've had
Sales Asst for Hang Ten
Kumon Teacher
Cashier/Kitchen Helper for It's a Wrap Fox Studios
Pricing Analyst in Dell Asia Pacific
Researcher in Synovate

Who to tag?
treelo
mr chin
sarah yew
Sexy
My sister Erin

No comments: