Sunday, May 20, 2007

懂了

If you saw the pictures of me on Jerejak Island bet you must be wondering what am i doing there. Remember myself mentioniong before i'm a Commitee of the Finance Teambuilding in Dell Asia Pacific?

I have been in the Committee Since November 2006 then was in Qtr4. And i've extended my term to Qtr 1 which was supposed to end in April. But we've (outgoing committee) decided to do a little favour to the new committee by helping them up in this event on the Jerejak Island Getaway till this month May. Officially come next month, my committee moments in the Finance Team building is history. It does feel like uni life. And of course it couldn't beat those times we had together in Sydney.

Upcoming Events
Next Friday I will be on leave again. This time is to set for a Training Camp in CLS. 11yrs of my teen life was spent there. Yes it is Convent Light Street. Also parting as one of the committee in this camp I will be the Advisor for the Campers. The duration of the camp is 3 days 2 nights starting from Friday 1st june to 3rd June.

I remember the same day last year I was in Sydney for Graduation. I still do misses Sydney lots and lots and lots.

My father came up to me 2 nights ago telling me to consider looking for a another job which i've always been but his condition is to opt one in Singapore. Recently i 've been thinking a lot and i really don't know what to do...just learned how to write the word "fan" better.

***************Lyrics Sharing*******************

我想我會開始想念你
可是我剛剛才遇見了你
我懷疑這奇遇只是個惡作劇

我想我已慢慢喜歡你
因為我擁有愛情的勇氣
我任性 投入你給的惡作劇
你給的惡作劇

***********************************************

Unrelated Note:
do you realise a girl is a girl even if she disguises as a guy?
to me especially i'm from a all girl's school background the moment i see her i knew she's a girl. the feel is there you see.
do guys have that feel too? i mean do they know a that "guy" is actually a disguised guy? or u should say tomboy.

In Hana Kimi, the actor knew his room mate is a girl when he accidentally touched her chest. Then on he set a level of precaution upon his room mate. But i always wondered even though he did not accidentally touched her, he would know he is a girl in actual fact. Because when a guy piggy back a girl they do feel something is there on their back. If the chances of piggy backing is slim what about hugging each other? There's still something in the chest that we would feel. That's why ppl say it's just a drama...real life this wouldnt happen...and bla bla bla...

But what if tomboy's uses something to disguise what is on their chest? Some ppl uses bandage, some use corsets. I have quite a number of friends who uses that to disguise who they are. And they wear it everyday okay? They are forcing something which is growing in them not to grow. So tht it will be as flat as what a guy should have. Their parent's definitely don't know about it im darn sure.

It can be cancer causing to a certain extent...I'm glad that a close friend of mine stopped wrapping her chest quite long ago. I'm also glad that she's now back to normal. But i still have friends around who still wrap them around right till today. I always thought don't you feel uneasy? Don't you also feel like you are suffocating?

Anyways....i think my piece of blog wouldnt be delivered to the right person because they don't read my blog neither nor they knew the existence of this blog anyway..I just hope that one day they would remove that and get a life buy a bra and wear it!


No comments: