Thursday, May 31, 2007

Swollen Eye...

Tired Brain....

Restless body....

Broken bones....

I received a letter from an unknown Sender. Accordingly it's Private and Confidential. So i thought i owe someone money and it could be a letter to "choi sou"

When i got it unsealed it says....

Congratulations!

Your new Credit Limit is MYR5XXX


*bang*

*smack* *smack*

Don't tell me how much i can Swipe. I don't wish to see the cards even. I'm quite broke.

Thought of planning a trip to Taiwan..although the Flight ticket is only sub sub water of MYR2000 inclusive of taxes but still...i'm so not sure if i can make myself to save enough to go kai kai.

Plus i'm a food craze how to save money wor? Almost all my $$$ were spent on food. oh man...

More OTs!!! I need more money!

These few days i have been OT-ing. This coming Monday is the replacement Public Holiday. Another chance to grab the TRIPLE PAY DAY!!! One day MYR300!

Well will see if i have a whole lot of backlog to clear inclusive of tht audit thingy for this customer (name Private and Confidential) rest assured i should be claiming.

If i work 7 times of MY300, my Taiwan Flight ticket is hand ons already.
..frankly I'm still far behind.

No comments: