Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Craves

I crave for Peking Duck

I crave for Salmon Bagel from Hoochie Mama

I crave for Krispy Kreme's Devil's Food

and

I crave for Passion Flower's Lychee Rose Petal.

All the above is available in Sydney. Unfortunately yes.. only one which is available in Penang.

urgghh.....*cries*

I've just added back the site meter. Why add it back when i dont have one? I do have one...somehow since when i did not realise it was gone..Missing from my page for don't know how many donkey months already...

A lot had happened recently..The bomb that caused my life miserable here at work is (im typing from my desk :P) my stupid D600 80GB HDD crash and god knows what time 10.30am last Friday. Thank God It's Friday.

Basically what? I lose all my emails ...ALL of Them.. Those are evidences of my hard work done here and worst still ALL MY DRAMAS *gone forever* Actually im more concerned of my work in future...dont know how to work when i don't have all the emails man..

No comments: