Monday, October 22, 2007

The Pain in the Back

Back pain Attack!!

Damn shitty i'm having this back pain on my lowerback near to my spine.

I know im stupid le but things can happen. I had a thought that i could have kidney failure. Why would i have such thoughts you will be wondering...Because when you have kidney failure you'll feel pain in the lower back.

*Fingers Cross*

Another possible cause of this pain would be due to the strecthes that i did in the gym classes. Yoga, Aerobics, bla bla bla all requires sit ups. My back is already not flexible and so i thought the more i do sit ups the more i can loose it down there. Not meh? Who knows now injured la? Then now what?

Cannot go to the gym already lor...Tonight i have to "kuai kuai tei" go home and rest. Before that have to go get Medicine Patches for my lower back...

It has been long ever since i typed in such a way.. with the lor, la, bla and ma and mehs. Also if i look at previous posts i tend to type more as compared to nowadays you'll see more pictures. Picture speaks louder than words mah.

Currently its raining cats and dogs out there. I could hear the raindrops dropping on the roof just on top of me. it's like "shaaa shaaa shaaah!" Hmmmmm miss those days in 5301-4 where i'll make a cup of tea sit back right next to the window and look down upon the busy Missenden Road in Newtown. Overlooking the pathways of people from all ages walk pass with a cup of freshly brewed coffee from Campos. How Nice!!

Lsst Friday, there's this lady from Talent Search called and she introduced herself as a "Headhunter". The below flow of the dialogue session.

Hunter: Hi, May i speak to Bee Ling please?

Me: Speaking. Yes?

Hunter: Hi Bee Ling, Basically i'm a Headhunter.

Me: oh really...you just called my colleague. She sat right across me.

Hunter: Oh realy? Hehe...I'm calling on behalf of my client which is an MNC based in KL looking for a Global Pricing Analyst. Are you interested?

Me: Hmm not really. Not looking forward to move to KL now. (hey what do you expect my answer would be?I can't be telling her i'm not interested to do pricing anymore. My manager sits right next to me)

Hunter: Oh why? Are you married?

Me: Nope hahaha. I'm single and free and

Both of us: AVAILABLE!! (simultaneously)

Hunter: When do you think you are ready to relocate?

Me: Maybe 2 yrs down the road (i was just bullshtting la i admit)

Hunter: Which regions are you doing? I mean what line of products. Are they servers , notebooks or desktops?

Me: We basically do more of Desktops, Notebooks and Servers Pricing.

Hunter: hhhmmm..Where did u work previously?

Me: My first job. Still a long way to go.

Hunter: oh i see...when did you started working?

Me: March '06.

Hunter: oh no wonder you said 2yrs. i see. So Bee Ling do you mind to give me your mobile number? So that i can contact you in future.

Me: Sure... 017 439****

Hunter: Thanks Bee Ling.

Me: Okie sure. Thanks for calling.

So what do you think? I had a deep thought. Who do you think her MNC client would be? It's either Lenovo/IBM or HP. Who else rite?

Need more luck on my side now. Been waiting for a phone call from Emily. Let's pray she'll call me. *pray* *pray* pray*

No comments: