Sunday, October 28, 2007

Forever 21 in Queensbay

Time for the 2nd post of the day... I'm full(with dinner) and energetic to present yet another interesting post here to keep you entertained.

Forever 21 finally open its doors after 10 months. And I like this dress which i can't find in the boutique..... :(

Upon their opening they presented all early birds with door gifts.

Registration Booth to redeem the door gift.


The Door Gift and it's PINK!!


Basically this is how the boutique looks like. Located on the Ground Floor South Zone of QB in between Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and Esprit

I've already targetted a few of the tops there. Went there 2 days in a row. And i went again yesterday with my Mum. Hahahaha and my mum also aimed one of the jacket already. Cham or not you think?

:p

I drove all the way to the mainland Seberang Prai to see sunset over on the Penang Island. You believe or not? I went with my parents so you think i drove all the way there just for the Sunset? If i say i went with my "boyfriend"it could be possible but it's not a fact yet.

anyway...this place is called Pantai Bersih, over at Seberang Prai (near Raja Uda)



Let me share with you some eateries i've been to recently

Tom Yum Prawn


Fried Lala


Picture speaks all


Fried Lady's Fingers with Petai


Steam fish ala Thai


All these Costs MYR53 for 3

Where is this place? => Jalan Raja Uda. Towards the end of it heading to the highway. I forgot the name of the Kopitiam already. But i rmb how to get there....

One of the days: We had lunch in QB Jusco Foodcourt. This is the Nasi Pattaya MYR4. I tried a spoonful of it and it's delicious.


While I had this Singapore Fried Bee Hoon


Yesterday we had lunch before heading to QB. My mom had the Nasi Pattaya for MYR6. (compared to the one in the Arena Foodcourt by Jusco this is only average)


I had the Mee Goreng Mamak


They serve free Desserts = Here their homemade cake. Request for their Cream Puff if you happen to visit them. The owner of the eatery is this uncle who is very friendly and he likes to smile. like hehe hehe he...

They serve special menus during the weekdays..Visit them one day if you are free.
Where is this place? =>
Delicious Delights. The row of Shophouses opposite Queensbay Mall in the Corner Lot.

Headsup to you, the Bee Movie will sting the cinema goers this coming November and beware they have their own version of Christmas Trees and probably celebration too. I happen to found this weird coloured tree in GSC Gurney Plaza featuring the Bee Movie. So...Stay tuned...!

No comments: