Monday, April 21, 2008

morons on the road

a moron started my usual monday morning with a rage......

stupid bitch make sure you get urself messed up one day on the road!!!!!!!

this stupid bitch honked from 2 cars behind me and keep flashing her headlights for god knows why she was doing that. if you want to f**king overtake me just do it and there is ample space for you to do it and i wasnt blocking the road because i was already speeding. well maybe you want to announce to the world that you are driving a damn f**king new car but what is it? Proton Saga 1.3 my ass. No wonder you can't seem to overtake me. go to hell and i wasnt the one with no brain it was you who is brainless!! honked like there's no tomorrow and everyone else on the road thinks u are insane and not me!!!

you idiot indian lady!!! go get yourself messed up with your new small cheap (cheaper than mine anyway) car Proton Saga. You are blacklisted!!!


PHQ9495!!!
giving you another clue. It's silver

all drivers in Penang please watch out for this insane cum mad indian lady driver. Stay away from her and if she does the same thing to you get her messed up!.

No comments: