Monday, September 08, 2008

Don't Cry Again


Bie Zai Ku Le别再哭了 - Yise Luo Yi shi罗忆诗

Spoilt by choice ranging from flyfm to hitz to mix to 988 and to myfm. i decided to tune into myfm. it was still quite early when i left for work. so i thought i could catch the daily morning slot of "yang kwang chan ran" *just lazy to type in Chinese*. Right after that this particular song came on air. this is the first time i hear this song and i like it.

translated to english would be "Don't Cry Again"

it's a great song indeed. i know you will think it's an emo song. which i don't deny it. i'm quite an emo person afterall. i like sitting by the windows during rainy days overlooking the busy roads and do nothing. worth mentioning here is i did not cry.

if you feel like asking me why am i posting such emo posts these days and what is it about. don't try to ask me unless you can come out with 10 reasons why i should tell you.

2 comments:

~kimochi~ said...

10 reasons:-

1. I'm bored.
2. I'm a busy body.
3. I'm concerned.
4. I'm curious.
5. I'm a friend.
6. You have no reason to torment yourself.
7. You should trust a friend.
8. You might just feel better.
9. You deserve better.
10. I bothered to come up with the 9 crap above.

:)

Unknown said...

nice song? your reason don't qualify *bluek*