Thursday, September 18, 2008

Food Craves

I've been having cravings for below...

1. Devil's Food Krispy Kreme
2. Sushi
3. Korean Side Dish
4. Pizza with lots and lots of Cheese.. ( although i just had it on Tuesday Night at Pizza Uno)
5. Laksa
6. Nyonya Kuih (kuih talam, ketayap, tapioca)
7. Deep fried banana fritters
8. Kerabu Mango
9. Fried Chee Cheong Fun
10.Hot and Spicy Ramen

I'm still full from my lunch but i feel like having the top 10 list of my food cravings above.
Surprisingly, i had a sudden crave for alcohol. Believe it or not, actually i don't. But this is just how i'm feeling. strange i think...

Last weekend i was back on the lovely sunny island Penang for a wedding reception. It was a quick and short trip. Didn't manage to do anything else other than attending the wedding thingy. Met up with ALL my ex-colleagues from Dell. My ex-managers too. Not much have changed since 3 months ago (physically i mean). :)

I'm still thinking now whether should i or should i not post the pictures we took in Penang. I'm feeling so freaking sleepy now even though i had a very fulfilling sleep. urggh....guess im just feeling restless and "sien".
i think i gained some weight. because i look as fat. I'm FAT! You'll understand when you see me in the pictures.

Okayy okayy...i know. let's see some pictures.

Wedding Dinner @ The Grand Ballroom The Gurney Hotel


The Four Seasons
Shark's Fin with Crab Meat and Scallop
Depp Fried Chicken with Mango Salad
Deep Fried Prawn with Oatmeal
Braised Sea Cucumber and Mushroom with Brocolli
Steamed Fish Teo Chew Style
Lotus Leaf Rice


Sweetened Peanut Mousse with Pancake. (pancake hidden behind the Peanut Mousse) *sorry*


Team Picture

Standing from left: WK, Khor, Mei Huey, Irene, Bride (Ai Chen), Poh See, Veronica
Sitting from left: HL, Lee Lee, myself la, Amy, my backfill, Veronica's backfill

On the Wedding day Sunday
I was wearing the classical Polka Dotted (bola tiam-Ai Chen's language) dress.


chimuis taking pictures with the bride. There were a lot of pics taken. But not advisable to load everything here rite? It's available on my facebook.



No comments: