Sunday, September 25, 2005

EDillOC is TCilfnOC

I have been thinking of this issue...
I have not found an answer to this...

Things are like this just like this song that i have been listening to...

... so true and it's definitely a nice song


I'm quiet you know
You make a first impression
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

I havent been thinking that way but this song just make me feel depressed and also it kind of showing or make a nostalgic picture in my mind.

1 comment:

ange_triste said...

Sometimes, just make yourself busy so you won't have time to think about it..but this is definately not a good solution...but..i couldn't find any solution..maybe should go for a good consultation company and find a good solution...