Sunday, September 18, 2005

kEeG Taf gIB

If i were to continue eating like this i think i will ended looking badly. I could barely move again.
Ha-ha-ha...Last night i was updated with a news about my friend KT whom he was commented by Tuan Haji as a nerd! Hmm......No offence KT, chill.

Tonight is the Mid-Autumn Festival and as u could see i'm blogging. All of us decided to eat on our own and maybe meet later for supper. See how it goes. I need to get rid of my lanterns........

And talking about my difficult assignment i barely do anything today, been surfing the net for informations and methods to answer the questions since morning. Just before i went to the shower i found the answer for some of my question (or actually only one question) but that's fair enough!

My friend told me "If it's not difficult then why would your lecturer assign them to you". I agree but this assignment is damn freakin' hard. I have absolute no idea.

I need to get back to brainstorm..........

No comments: