Saturday, September 17, 2005

LluF

Last night was our Annual Dinner and Dance. Everyone was elegantly dressed.
The night was gay where we enjoyed our day. Food was all-right. A lot of memories remains in our tender loving hearts.

New committee for SUAMs was revealed last night (actually MSO,MSA and MASA's too) I wish them good luck for the year ahead and should them do better than us.

Expirations getting closer. I am bombarded with a lot of questions and work. This has been taking a portion of my time though i admit i did not really do much BUt...i dunno i need someone to show me the right one.

By the way..just finish dinner and i'm feeling so full tht i could barely move. I feel like watching some series tonight and continue with my work tom but the guilt just builds in and now i'm blogging. I will get back to work soon after this and "pom pom" :p.

Opps, i just draw my curtain and it's raining. I always like rainy days. It suits my mood. And also it's a good time to stay at home relax and be the laziest pig. If only..........

allright, Wen Golb! Hpoe U eKiL ti

No comments: