Monday, September 19, 2005

wARd tRaPA

It was just an hour ago while i was listening to a song and at the same time were on the line talking to a friend.

And once again i touched on the sensitive issue just like what that happened 3 years ago. Because the history is going to repeat itself.

There are times when i'm afraid to commit.
When i don't commit i could not go over it because this is just ME!
When i choose to commit it makes me hard to let it go.
This gives me hints of trepidation.

To some people it is an investment but to some people it's not. In fact it should never be.
To me it's just something that i could not live without.
History....i could not guarantee that it will not repeat BUT

It comes and go..
It leaves footprints in my heart
And what it had gone through ALL are kept in my memories
Nothing will stay the same
It will never be the same again.........................................

I feel like i am dump into that situation again and i could foresee what's gonna happen in coming days as it would be something that i could not forget

for some reasons like i have bought a portfolio of stocks traded in the best exchanges in the world that have the greatest variance and return. I realised one day i have to move into other portfolios that is actively traded in other exchanges.

I realised........

1 comment:

ange_triste said...

It happened on everyone...
I know the feeling...
but..u will get used to it...
we always moving forward, no backward