Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ajisen Ramen Opens in Gurney Plaza (previously Kyros Kebab)


Welcome to the World of Ajisen Headquartered in Japan. Available in various countries i.e Thailand, Singapore, Melbourne, Hong Kong and now here in Penang.


Superbly Small Spoon


Entree: Gyoza, Tempura and Idako


Volcano Ramen


Seafood Ramen


My taste bud tells me the food is just fair. The Seafood wasn't fresh. The soup base are the same across all Ramen. Guava Juice tastes like water with a bit of colouring to imply it is guava. Gyoza is too oily and idako is too salty to my liking.

Well it deserve a second chance which i'm not going to do it. You shall tell me your point of view. It's for me to know and for you to find out if the food is good there. But i see a friend of mine said the one in Melbourne tastes real good. I could not see how the quality will deteriorate when it reaches Penang.

By the way they overcharge us in the bill of MYR8.80 for no reason. So do check the bills before you sign them off. Too bad i only found out when i reached home.

No comments: