Thursday, July 26, 2007

knowing what you don't know is worth knowing

“I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that being strong meant never losing your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry

Would it help if I turned a sad song on
"All By Myself" would sure hit me hard now that you're gone
Or maybe unfold some old yellow lost love letters
It's gonna hurt bad before it gets better
But I'll never get over you by hiding this way”


Recent Top Playing List

Making Memories of Us Keith Urban


These few days have been quite boring. Found myself ended up on my bed at 10.45PM which is considered very early. Most of my drama viewing has come to a 7788 status. I prefer watching most of the modern dramas and leave those ancient ones last to watch. Most of it are very boring ones and so what I did was basically surf the net whilst letting the drama play on the real player. In a normal sized monitor Im sure you wouldnt be able to do it but with a 24” Wide Ultrasharp Flat Panel I can multitask. I can let the media play while chatting on msn and surf the net. Feel like getting one for yourself too?

The revolving cycle does make me think about what I have been doing for the past one year. Watch eat sleep work revolving cycle and sometimes spending time talking on the phone and chatting on msn. So do I live just to get my pay check every fortnightly? (I get paid once every 2 weeks) This Im not so sure of. I found myself lost a bit far off somewhere. Will time tell? I always believe so but nothing happened in this 1yr. I have been very patient though. A great challenge Im facing aye..

Its not that I have nothing to do like I have multiple tens of issues of The Economist to finish up. So I guess I have to divert my attention to them before I subscribe Fortune for 1yr.

And usually when I have nothing to do Id blog hop. My findings as follows:

I have recently visited a new blog (at least new to me) by the 5XMOM. I like her blog cus she blogs about foood. If you are as interested as me please do visit her blogs.



No comments: