Sunday, July 22, 2007

e.x.h.a.u.s.t.e.d

At the Opening Ceremony. The purpose of this Food and Fun Fair is to raise fun to repair the Government House. This yellow building is called the Government house and do you know when Francis Light came to Penang this is where his residence was.


Still Early...Everyone is busy setting up their food stalls


My School Canteen


Zooom inn...Can you see the monkeys? Not very sure why they brought the monkey here but


The monkeys came together with these horses. I so feel like riding on it.


Mook's Pizza Stall. Busy Preparing pizzas already for the kick start to sell sell sell


The beach hall where we used to assemble after recess. And now it looks like those kopitiams having special fiesta serving free food.


Let me brief you what i did from 8.45 throughout the day to 4.20pm.
My friend is in charge of the games stall. My name tag for the day is H.e.l.p.e.r.
There are 4 games altogether. Firstly Ping Pong Game. Shoot the Yellow Ping Pong Ball. 1 successful shoot gain you 2 points.


Whack The World Game. My stall hehehe... Blindfold yourself, whack the tin as many times as you can in 30secs. 1 whack = 2 points.

Let me share this with you.
See the lady in white shirt? Her name is Rachel

During one of the games. She tried explaining the game to a boy. here it goes

Rachel: I'll blindfold you then you whack as many times as you can and then AUNTIE will blow the wisel when the time is up.

The only person in the room who has a wisel is ME!!

AUNTIE!!!?? I'm NOT!!!! NOT SO OLD LOR ME! ish.... i'm only a cheh cheh

my friend also gave me her puzzled look. Auntie? Huh?

Luckily, there were a few girls who call me "Cheh cheh" Like this.
"Cheh cheh how many times did i whack ar?"

fuiyoooohhh..

Hey let's get back to our main topic.

Pyramid Game. Throw the Ball and make sure you strike for 2 points.


Coconut Bowling you see...Tht's my idea!!! Used it for the Beach Games called Beach Bowling on the 7th of Jul 07. Reused for the Food and Fun Fair 22nd Jul 07. Strike gains you 2 points.


Towards the end..............See at all the litters. Gosh


Time to go home....Bye Bye....


Basically i'm very very tired. My body "san sai lor". And now it's raining heavily here...my moody days are back...gonna dream about my prince charming later :D

adios...will be right back and keep you posted if i found my prince charming. c'ya

No comments: