Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I’m excited!! Excited because I’m going to be voting as a citizen for the FIRST TIME!!! Who should I vote?????

I’m sure recently there was a big hoo-haa about the upcoming elections. We see people buying votes (not literally). You should be smart enough to get what I mean here. The press was reporting that our govt is ready to call for one anytime. Hence, in the past few weeks we’ve already seen some parties getting prepared in printing their t-shirts and pamphlets for the so much anticipated election(I read from the star). Why ready? Apparently Anwar is coming back! Whether they call it before Anwar has gained his eligibility to be nominated in one of the chairs or before (means anwar will have to wait for another 5 yrs?) That’s a freaking 5 long donkey years isn’t it?

Can you tell me who you are voting? *wink* *wink*

Anyway….that’s a full stop on the grandmother story of the much anticipated election.

No comments: