Tuesday, May 02, 2006

do you know?

that this Thursday is an Important day?

Because at 1:02:03 (if u got lost it's h/m/s) on the 4th May is

010203040506
We have from now 1 day 16 hours and 28 mins to the significant number above (Time +0800 GMT)
Later Entry:
Just had lunch and it started to pour 10mins ago. Today is definitely my day. Just had a look at my dashboard and i realised the last time i ever scolded someone was on the 25th Jan (on my blog of course)
And today i felt so so irritated that i wanna scold that irritater again! But i wont let it spoil my wonderful rainy day. No matter what i still had a wonderful night last night with the jokes cracked by a friend. Let today be a good day to be remembered.
Besides, i have a Steamboat dinner with my School Mates.
and the scoldings shall be postponed to a later date. To those who wish to know who is the lucky irritater STAY TUNED

No comments: