Saturday, May 27, 2006

sicko

previous post was a picture of the team tht i'm working in dell. well i haven't had the time to pen down a few words regarding that. it doesnt matter heh.

Anyway...
Time's running out. A few days is left at work. Yay! I'm really tired of working now. this month especially i've worked 22 hours of OT.

imagine coming home everyday at 7. I could not imagine later on if i were to get a job that requires me to work till 10 or 12. I would be in deep shit. It's really damn tiring. Ytd was the worst day. Felt hungry at 9.30am which led to me having my lunch at 11.

yes that early!

And then while working on what am i supposed to do i felt very much pain on my head. Had a very bad headache. To make things more difficult is that my eyes were in pain too. Shall it be a symptom of anything? It started 3 days before. or might it be What i need is just sleep?

And i didnt had enough sleep last night. Slept quite late, woke up at 7.30 am.
My time is all screwed up. and i think it's gonna be even more screwed up this wednesday night.

and hopefully i wont look like a panda on the 2nd when im supposed to snap pics of my graduation. One of the most important day of my life. Oh please dont make me look like a panda.

No comments: