Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy May Day

i believe in this now

Shop Till You Drop

Having a long weekend doesnt mean it's good. You will tend to spend more on shopping.
In just these 3 days i spent..hang on let me calculate.

Groceries that costs me MYR 53

New Pillow that costs me MYR 13 (cheap rite)

New Bag that costs me MYR 45

Clothes that costs me MYR 57

Petrol that costs me MYR 50 (a periodic expense)

Totalled to MYR 218

Worked 5 days a week. Total disposable income per week = (56.66 * 5) * 0.89

equals to

MYR 252.14

Weekly Profit/Loss Statement = MYR 34.14 (which is my lunch for 5 days)

Oh no...i think i overspent for the week. but i havent finished buying

Need a pair of Sandal and Loafers. Purchases has to be postponed to a week before departure to Sydney.

hmm....


2 comments:

sarah y said...

whoa...
barely can survive eh if spending pace persists.
hee

Unknown said...

yeahlor...aiks!