Sunday, May 21, 2006

moved

The PC set now sits well in the living room after i kick it out from my super small room.

Talking about PCs,I bought this system about 2months ago and right after a month of usage not that i wanna say anything. My Creative speaker produces noises which is a sign that it actually is a faulty product. Well it actually develop a kind of feeling in me that this brand isnt that good after all. The next time im gonna buy a speaker it wouldnt be Creative anymore i should say. This happens to a lot of people who make purchases who i should say customer experience and confidence. I seriously lack of these on Creative now.

The speaker was sent in for warranty servicing for how long u guess?

1 month! Freaking long 1 month! and then they could not repair it that they replace the speaker. huh?

Anyway i only wish to express my frustration over the purchases i made.

And today what i did was digging out the medium sized luggage bag and cleaned it. Now finding a way to pack the things in that small luggage bag.

Come to think about it...i think i'm not bringing much food. What i have is only Heong Pneah, Rojak Paste, Agar-agar, Ms Low's special request mushroom soup and Curry Chicken Paste and it's already H-E-A-V-Y.

Yet to buy is Tau Sar Pneah, Phong Pneah and "Shanghai Chai".

Not much though. haihs....i have no idea what is there to buy to bring over. I think i better figure out how to pack my things first before anything.

No comments: