Thursday, May 18, 2006

on OT for the past few days for 2 weeks

havent been blogging for a week.
the story wil begin this way

Last week was a real busy week. I was busier than a bee is. And no doubt this week isnt relaxing afterall.

Went for a BBQ party organised by a colleague who stays in Tg Bungah last Friday. Will show u the pics we took if my colleague do send it to me.

And then back to work after the long weekend with loads of work to do. Almost everyday other day if the clock never hit 7 you wont see me packing up heading towards home sweet home.

But today with my auntie coming to pay me a visit, i left earlier leaving behind 6 price books that i have yet to finish. It seems that i have to finish it tomorrow no matter what because if i dont i will fall behind as we are required to attend a meeting on Friday at Northam Tower as it is the kick-off for our dept.

And so i was supposed to attend a dinner tomorrow at 68 Kelawai with my colleagues due to their Quarter 2 calendar kick-off which i now not sure if i have to go.

Well if im not going means i'm not gonna see the"big" ppl of Dell for the dept that im working for and also the nice food! *drools*

And even if i dont go i can have my own sweet time w/o needing to eat and talk in front of strangers. That's just not being myself to keep my mouth shut. As it is an awkward and strange situation to be quiet because out of 10 sentence they say i think i only do understand 1 sentence. (not the least though kekeke...sometimes i dont catch anything!)

Anyways...we shall see how.

Before anything, my manager approved my leaves! yay! yay!!!


2 weeks more to catch the flight to fly all the food and dramas to Sydney and of course myself :P

I have not finished shopping for food. Like i have to get Him Heang Tau Sar Pneah and Phong Pneah as well as Curry Chicken Paste and Shanghai Pickled Vegetables.

The rest that i need are all sitting in my luggage bag.

What more to do now? Wait for time to pass lah! and also expect more work like Price books to do in the coming 1 and a half week before i fly as free as flocks of flying birds and leave the word that starts with D for a while. (if only i can fly forever in the skies with no worries) haihss...

One thing im considering now.
To climb or not to climb? To Melbourne or not to? or to Jervis Bay?

I need something to tell me where should i go. The right answer to it is

$$$$

No comments: