Tuesday, February 20, 2007

my friend shared this poem

DONT

Dont care so much for me,

I may get used to it.

Dont come so near to me,

I may not be able to detach from it.

Dont put so much faith in me,

I may not be able to handle it.

Dont touch me the way u do,

I may not be able to get over it.

Dont become a part of my life,

Coz without u, I wont be able to live it.

Dont make me fall for u,

I may not be able to fall out of it.

Dont come into my life,

If u have to leave one day.

Dont give me the hope,

That its forever u r gonna stay.

Coz love is an emotion

I wont be able to hide,

When love isnt reciprocated with love,

It hurts deep down inside.

Dont start something

That I wont be able to end.

Dont make me believe

That u can be more than a friend.

Coz at the end of it all,

I dont wanna hear u say,

That, Im sorry,

but I never felt the same way!




Better Untouched
by Chole

No comments: