Saturday, February 10, 2007

V-Day greetings on your way this 14th Feb

Some of you will be receiving yours in a few days time.

****************

It was Vista Day in one of those days 2 weeks ago. MH won extra gifts and she spared me this Mug.



Reformatted Lappie comes with a default desktop.


Lychee Snow Melloww from Kim Gary


I was cleaning my room and i found this Choc Bar. That i promise i wont spoil the pic which also means i wont eat it has expired! lol...will maggots ever crawl out from there? *disgusted*


* This week was a tough week. Had a lot of work to deal with and i'm always tired. Dark circles forming without a warning alreadyy. Although working extra time does pays you lots like 150 bucks for 4hours but i think i get more satisfaction from my beauty sleep. And i still have to work till the last day of one day before CNY. I've never felt CNY so short before. For the past 21 years my CNY has always been from the 1st to the 15th when i'm always free at home. This time on the 3rd i have to start work! Freaking bored and short...arggh!

No comments: