Friday, February 16, 2007

Shirley Temple - Sprite Top Layered with Strawberry Ice Blended

I had a great shock on Monday. The Director gave each of us a Box Of Mandarin Oranges.

And also this Pineapple Tart

Then we went for the 8 Course Dinner at Jade Blossom Crystal Point

The AngPow look alike packed face towel

One particular thing which i think it's quite Ridiculous ....is this Red Packet. Can see the LOGO?


At the time of blogging i'm feeling extremely hot ( got provoked). Not physically but emotionally!!!! Bloody Pissing off now!! YAh! It's always my fault. It's has become my problem that i didn't do it when the problem was solved by someone when i wasn't even given the chance! to do it!! I really hate all this! I could feel the anger as up high on top of my lungs. Need to SCREAM!!!!!!!

No comments: