Saturday, January 21, 2006

Final one................

I woke up at 7 and It's now 8.39 am. I slept for about 2 hours huh? Spend some time doing some last minute packing to the house. Yeah why the house? The "sa po lang changs" lahh.

It's 30 now and i'm yet to get the coffee powder from Campos.

Mr Chin's cooking breakfast for me later at 10. Hahahahaa......Final breakfast in Syd huh.
I'm leaving Suv at 12 plus.

Bye bye Sydney and Bye Bye Sydney Uni and SUV.

Although there are so many ups and downs here but this phase of life would be my most memorable one. Thanks guys! You made my life more significant!!! My next phase in life is starting soon. In fact it would start right when i step on the Penang Int'l Airport tonight! Wish me luck hehehe.

To be honest im very very sad to leave but Life just goes on. I wasn't even excited to go home at all!I could feel tears rolling down on my cheek now. Anyway!!! Yeah....hopefully i will have the chance again. And hope all this wonderful things may happen again. Sydney i will be back!!!!!!!! Time will Tell.....................Let's hope for the Best together yeah!

To the 6/7. Take Care and Keep In Touch!

No comments: