Saturday, January 14, 2006

interviews

These few days wasn't very bad. It was quite encouraging. Encouragement to be in my Island! Because i have a few interview to attend. Come to talk about it just let me tell u what are the jobs that i manage to be shortlisted to this extent.

1. Credit Analyst for Dell (Penang)
2. Executive Development Program- Trainee Manager for Regal Group of Companies (Penang)
3. Risk Management Trainee Position for AIA (Manara AIA, Kuala Lumpur)

Firstly.....a lady; SuYin called on Monday (to those of you from CLS, not Teo SuYin from our class) but the Hiring Manager for Dell called from Penang. Honestly i am not very interested with it and she could feel that i'm not very keen in that position too...but she was very nice to. She told me to keep my options open and who knows maybe 3 months down the road she might still have the vacancy and i can always call her back. How fantastic yeah? BTW she was from our Uni...[our senior!] hehe; and on top of that she was from IICP, [my senior!] *winks*

Secondly...i received an email on Wednesday from Regal arranging for an interview today yes TODAY! 13th which i obviously could not make it. So they were very kind and she said i can join the first interview on the 24th Jan at 10.00 am @ the MWE Plaza.

Thirdly, i just received an email from Natalie the hiring mgr i guess, for an interview on the 21st January in KL at 10am. I guess i would be on the way to the Kingsford Smith airport! I would be expected to complete an "Aptitude Test"(psychographic) in 30 mins time. I've just send her an email requesting to arrange for another interview. I really really hope i could attend another interview session because this is what i really am interested with; the Risk Management Position!!!It sounds so interesting....MuaHahahahaaaa!

*pray for me laaa*

*crossing her fingers*
image hosted by ImageVenue.com

On a random note:

Last week and previous week's Monopolist goes to : Chon Yu (Yuti)

This week's.....who do u think? : Nicholas (Yipi)

yeahla....i bankcrupted! Most of the time usually the first.... but today it wasnt me :P

No comments: