Sunday, January 22, 2006

journey home....

Went to the Airport around 12.30pm. Managed to Check-In before 1 o'clock with 32.5 KG of baggage which the excess 250g of Coffee that i took it out to make it 32KG as one item should not exceed 32 KG.That was because i think i did not show her that i have my hand luggage that weighs up to 10 KG at least. C and W were waiting by the side with my hand luggage :P while K were with me at the Check In Counter.

We went to the foodcourt after that and they took their lunch. K bought his favourite Macadamia cookie that he claimed he ate it raw before.....aiyer!. Well it was too sweet for me hehehehe but i like macadamias! Thanks for the cookie K! I didn't eat anything cus i don't feel like eating and i know i'm gonna be fed with a lot of food on board. Things get quite e-mo-ed at that moment when i wanna leave. Sigh......I don't know why. Just to remind u ppl there that if u are going back for good dun get someone close to send u off otherwise it would be ended up just like how it was yesterday.

I went into the passenger area and passed through the customs smoothly and then in to TRS office. It wasnt as lenient as what i was told. I guess it was just the durability and luxuriousity(if it exists) of the goods that im helping a friend to bring home. Then i went to the Gate 51. It was so near as oppose to Gate 63 where the last time i departed that i had to run. This time i was wasting my time sitting down sending sms and making calls. ThenK reminded me to get a copy of the Sudoku and so i went straight to the toilet and then i saw the Swatch selling at duty free prices!That's an opportunity! A limited Edition Swatch selling at $39.95. I bought it without any thoughts hahahahaha

Then i walked around the place and then back to the waiting area and just 15mins before boarding i realise i havent got the Sudoku! Aiks.........too into the Swatch i guess! I boarded the place at around 3.30pm. My flight was 3.40pm and to my understanding it should take off at 3.40pm too. But the Boeing was on a merry go around on the Kingsford Smith Airport for an hour. YES 1 HOUR! which it then finally took off at around 4.25.It was congested with Planes at that time. There were 3 planes behind us that was waiting to take off and some of those that took off before us that i do not know how many. At that moment what i'm afraid of is not being able to catch MH1168 to Penang. Bye bye Sydney again. I could see the birds view from my seat.Very nice indeed!

I was served with a special meal that i have requested (Salmon luckily) which i was relieved because the rest were served some noodles that doesnt look appetizing. Then i watch the Corpe's Bride and Just like Heaven. Although the entertainment package is interactive i still could not pause or rewind the movie. Or is it because i don't have any idea how to use or is it because it isnt user friendly!

Surprisingly the Captain make it on the KLIA at 8.50pm local time. Too much time spare during the transiting, so i decided to go online. The connection was damn slow which i then decided to go offline and went to Terminal A. MH1168 took off punctually and landed on the Penang Int'l Airport at 11.10pm too. Hahaha....AIRBUS 330 is different to BOEING. More Spacious and brighter! 8 hours in Boeing kills me. THe lady in front of me likes to put down her seat. As usual people like me who has long legs sat for 8 hours like Hell! Couldnt make much movement at all! I waited for quite long for my luggage at the Carousel. I was so scared that my luggage would be lost!Too much worries eh?

I went through the Penang customs smoothly too. No questions asked. Hand Luggage and Laptop Bag not scanned. 3 bottles of Wine just got through! If i would know i should buy more right!! aiks!!Like the tempting Cherries!
I walked out to the waiting area trying to look for my mum and dad. They werent there! Then i walked out from the waiting area. I saw my elder sis. Guess what happened to mum and dad. They were at home! Why ar? Dad's car broke down! And tht's why sis was there to fetch me with her mini Kelisa which the passenger seat that can only load my 32 KG baggage and not even anyone else. Hahhahahahahaha aduiii! Mom said luckily dad wasnt there otherwise he has to be on the roof!

Wanted to go to Super Tanker to get a SimPack but it was closed. It was 11.30pm and it was closed! Isn't it too early to close huh? But according to mum earlier closing is better otherwise something may happen. That's right too. Had a little chit chat with sister on the way home. Also to look around if there are any changes to the Pearl of the Orient. Want to say no changes i could not. So much has changed! A few aunts has moved and some ppl had passed away. So much pat kua news to catch up with. A cousin worked in KL and some other things that happened too.

Sister commented on my luggage "Why is it so huge?...Aiyoh!! But this bag is good as u can load a lot of things and it was very cheap. It cost me 20 pounds only!"
....Oshh....That's cheap!!

Mom and dad freaked out when they saw my luggage! Hahahahha.........

Slept quite late last night. I guess it was around 5am Sydney time.

I havent adjusted my clock lah!

No comments: