Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wanted to blog last night. And what causes me not to is the freaking Streamyx Connection!!!
The stupid LAn green light has been blinking all night long and you know why am i not online last night! Well i was quite sleepy at 11. Im not sure if im still following the Sydney time or Penang time. Or did i just get lazy?
I woke up this morning at 10 you know?Or might it be just the weather? FYI....i have been staying in since the last time i went out with my family last Sunday.

And i got scolded yesterday ler...from the lion in my house lah...The damn fierce one! I think i know why am i so fierce pulak.....Inherited from her!aiks.....

Feels bored to be home to watch drama. That doesnt show any difference to when i was in Sydney except that now i have plenty of local delicacies to enjoy and also astro! But the time slots i'm left with is 5 to 6 and 7 to 8 which both are drama series from S'pore. Hmmm i think i just couldnt stop watching Media Corp's production especially when it's on air on almost every channel like TV3, 8TV and AEC during that time slots. Well watching them now comparing to when i watched it 2 years ago was totally different. A very different perspective now.

Sigh...............i need a car! I wanna go out for sightseeing! Come to talk about it. My friend whom we were suppose to be spending a holiday together got a job!!!!!! I don't know if i should consider this a good news or bad news. My holiday plan is screwed! And now i don't know what to do. I want to go somewhere! Anywhere will do at least to release all the stress in me before i'm into another stress. The working life awaits for me.hmmmph!!!I guess i should let time tell ler....See what she says when she got back next week.

And i am talking to friend. She got a job with PwC Penang. She said "everyday work til damn late lo
pls la not nice wan".
See see what she said!aiks.......hey mate work hard la! what to do.....

And i was talking to HK online just now. She told me about the outing later at 4 pm which i have no idea at all cus SC told me it is yet to be confirmed. Hmm......i wonder if it is still on.

Thinking about the issue of getting a car up and down left and right. I think i should get one real soon. Maybe after CNY. After everything settles down and also my job applications!! *fingers crossed*

No comments: