Monday, January 23, 2006

First thing first

I woke up at 10 plus. I sat on my dad's rocking chair that could not rock anymore for a few minutes before the phone rang. And while it was ringing i told my mum and younger sister that there will be people calling me yeah! And then my sister went to pick up the phone and it was for me!!Funny huh? Who called? C,N,W and K from Sydney while having their lunch at Kura. Miss me while having a meal ar??Don't lah! Hahhaah......Joking!

After that i went to bathe cus according to mum we are gonna go across the Penang bridge for a hairdo. Ate Hokkien Char for brunch and then Jayne's boyfriend called. Supposingly for him to come over to my place to take her stuff and well since im going over i decided to meet him at Lengkok Tenggiri where i always go for a hairdo with parents. Then decided also to go to C's house to take half of my room in Sydney back. Told him at 3 or 4 but mom wants to go and do some shopping at Fajar. Drop by at around 1 to take all my belongings.(Sorry C , told u later but went earlier. :D)

Then went for a hairdo and meet up with Jayne's boyfriend. Hmmmph......i cut my hair and yeah i dont look nice! aiks.......curls and curls that looks damn ugly!Duno what im gonna do with it now!

Havent got my simpack cus mom said the numbers are not nice! So we went to Super Tanker with the purpose of getting a simpack and also for tea. Then i managed to get this nice number hahahah.......which is similar to my plate number.

We then went to fetch younger sister from her tuition classes and to the Fort Cornwallis for our favourite Rojak! While we were on the way to "Soon Lai" for dinner we passed through Presgrave St Ghaut where my aunt used to live in. It is all flat now! Nothing could be seen. The phase II Jelutong Expressway looks like it's gonna be built soon. So soon that my aunt has moved for about 2 to 3 months and they have started the works on the land. Too soon when it's too soon.

During dinner i saw this handsome neighbour of mine whom i have not seen for 2 years. Still as fair and as handsome as before. :P hhahahahahahahah....

No comments: