Thursday, February 16, 2006

challenging my patience

Good Morning! I wish to say (quite paiseh also laa) that this is the earliest i woke up ever since i got back from Sydney. The reason being I'm meeting up with my high school friend in McDonald's Green Lane at 9am. And you must be wondering why i am still here waiting waiting time to pass 9am. Because she overslept and she told me "Tak sempat!"And so i told her to tell me a time. And she hasnt reply my SMS. aikss!

Well i can take the chance to blog anyways...



Make a close guess whether which is a wrist band. Revealing the answers.



The idea came from my sister. As i was lying on the bed while she was cleaning the computer table she said "Eh....pick up ur wrist band"

I was like"Where" (I look at the floor and near the table where i always sit on lies a piece of rubber band)

I said " Hahahahahahaaaaha....Please have a look my dear! It's a rubber band!"

Her reaction was "huh? rubber band lai meh"

Makes me laughed even more! LOL

Oh no....she hasnt reply my sms! IF I KNOW I WOULD HAVE SLEPT MORE! I feel damn sleepy now.

I think i better watch Yummy Yummy the TVb serial while waiting for her. ~tada...


No comments: