Wednesday, February 01, 2006

a little pesimistic will do just right

Last night the dinner was cancelled because apparently elder sis said the restaurant doesnt have anything good to offer. So it was called off in the afternoon and we headed for lunch and then to Gurney Plaza. I wanted to get some shirt and suit from G2o00. Well...........almost everything was on sale and i could not find the size that i could fit because i think probably i need to lose some weights in order to fit into it! There were so much nice suits to offer but i just couldn't fit in! I guess i need to find other sources of nice suits like Padini, Seed(maybe cus it might shrink),Esprit(expensive?) and maybe some other brands that i could not name it here or should I tailor made them?We went to FOS to look for Polo Tees and i was lucky to get myself 3 shirts and a Polo T.

Today I went to T's house for angpow and later on to Gurney Plaza again.Y and D were there too. Had lunch @ Kim Gary and then went to G2000 again. This time looking but not buying.

Bump myself into this Hotlink Corner where they were selling the prepaid sim packs. I found out that they still sell 012 sim packs!!!!!I want it badly! I don't understand why but i just like 012. Well i prefer it over 017! A RM8.80 sim pack vs. a RM20 sim pack. Which one would u get? To get one that u always wished for or the one that u dun like? What i could say? My mom said 017 sounds nice what! Why do you need to change? Nothing wrong with it also! But dad remained silent. That would be a good response from my dad! Ignorance is Bliss? or No eye see?

My mobile was on low battery the whole day. Nobody could reach me today and i really hope nothing important ever persisted this afternoon. And one thing tht i realise is that i can actually send the pictures captured on my mobile to my email via GPRS. How dump am I last year!!! Super duper stupiak!! Should have asked my friend who's using the same phone!!Well i will activate it tomorrow if i have the time.

Come to think about it i have a lot to do but i'm just lazy to do it. For reasons like the HOT weather and on top of that of not having a CAR to go around sightseeing!! If i don't do these "sap sap sui" things now like activating GPRS, do some shopping and meet up with high school mates i guess i wouldn't have the time to when i secure a job. After walking for about an hour i realise i havent bought myself a formal shoe and belt. Bear in mind a pair of suit and pants too. I might go get it tomorrow my own.

Came home around 6 plus. Then went out with parents for dinner after fetching the 小姐 from Prangin Mall. FYI in this household we have 大小姐 and 小小姐 and i'm the driver to be! In other words i am the Ah Sam!aiks.....

Received a message from Nic about him coming to Penang for a visit and also to pass me some stuff or should i say exhanging stuffs! Went to 美珍香 after dinner to get some Krispy Frostee for N and C. I was lucky cus it was open. Otherwise i need to sweat myself there tomorrow at Belissa Row which is always jammed with reckless Penang drivers.

Nic rmb to tell me what do u think about the motorists in Penang and never forget THE FOOD!!

No comments: