Wednesday, February 15, 2006

month of Love


Happy Valentine's Day

So what did u guys do last night?

I was at home. hahahaa....

I went out during the day with SH,SC and D.
Went for a K-session and watched a movie entitled Prime by Uma Thurman. We actually dun quite understand the movie cus there is no ending to it but it is a must watch Valentine movie.
You must me wondering why 4 girls would spend time watching a valentine movie. Well it was because the show was showing at 3 and that's the time that suits all of us best.

Always feel like going for a movie marathon alone but i am lazy. If i wanna catch the marathon i have to wake up early catch the earliest at 11 then 1 then 3 and head home for my drama on 8TV and AEC. Laziness pays off now ....like what? Lazying at home lor. Watching, eating and sleeping.

I am not that lazy afterall cus i have cleared all the trash from my cabinet and arranged my university texts on the shelf nicely now. My postcard collections is scary.Spending time collecting it but at the end of the day there are all resting in my cabinet. Hhahaha

Oh not forgetting i bump into Adelyn and Sofiah ytd at Gurney Plaza. But without the chance to have a chit chat. Then later on bump into a few other friends. Please be informed that Penang is very small. Not to say Penang sometimes even Sydney is small. Well it's a small small world after all.

So how was ur valentine's? Mine was allright cus i have never paid attn to this day cus i dun have to and usually i spend time out with friends. the queue at GSC yesterday was long long long. When i say long it's long. It strecthes to where the escalator is. Blurness of my friend.

D : hmm, i wonder why are there so many ppl today? Weekdays wor..
I : Today is Valentine's Day ma....Din you see those ppl who we see today are all in pairs?
D : Oh yeah hor....but i dun care cus i have been passing this day as it is.
I : Hahahaaha

Something to share with you.

Something a typical girl will like like a soft toy is something that i will hate. And now i am spending more time with it ever since it was brought back in a box by my younger sister. Let me show you how gigantic it is.



Everyday when i wake up from my sleep, He is there( I think it's a he lah....cus it was given by the boyfriend)
Everytime when i open the door, He's staring at me
Everytime when i wanna go to sleep, He's there and
He's occupying half of my sister's single bed!
and He's always on top me (A double deck bed)

Who knows one day it will come down to my bed and start talking me to. Aiyer...freaks me out!

What's worst is that..i am home everyday and i think i spend more time with it than my sister is unless she can carry it to scholl everyday then it's a different story.

No comments: